PayPal is a secure and trusted payment method for online shopping.
- With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely online.
- Through PayPal, you can pay with a credit card, debit card, or bank account balance even if you do not have a Paypal account.
- Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction. You can track the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
2. Shopify Payment & Credit/debit card
We accept shopify payment/debit/credit cards with an international transaction function.
How to pay with a credit card:
- Select your shipping address or create a new one;
- Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
- Your payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your e-mail address.
Paying with a credit or debit card is safe, easy, and convenient.
3. Klarna - Buy Now, Pay Later (For United States only)
A new shopping option is now available both on our website and in the app, which you can use to buy now and pay later.
How to pay with Klarna:
1) Find your favorite products on the website, and put them in the shopping bag. Select your shipping address or create a new one.
2) Choose pay later with Klarna as your payment method - you don't need to create an additional account.
3) You can split the purchase into 4 interest-free payments or have 30 days to pay at Klarna from the date of purchase. You will receive a reminder a few days before the due date. You can log into the Klarna website or the Klarna app to view your order invoice.
If you have further questions about Klarna, please visit https://www.klarna.com/us/
4. Shopify Payments
Currently, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro payments from most locations worldwide.
If several of your attempts have failed, please try again in 24 hours or use another payment method such as PayPal.